Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Legend of Zelda: Genesis (Part 1)

Genesis

The iteration of the Church of Hyrule; concerning Genesis.

Upon the cresting waves of the chaotic vortexes, naught was. From that which was naught was brought forth that which is by they who were. They, the Three, unleashed their breath upon the Void, and at their Word chaos was cosmos.

Immortally existing beyond the fabric of Law, the Three are the contingency for the Laws for the Laws find their image in the Three. Eternal beings incapable of equality save in themselves and gloriously existing in harmony, transcending need or want. Absent of conflicting wills, the Three tamed the whirling Void by their soothing songs. This is their song:

Din: Hear, O Void, silence calls. Wispy notes of ephemeral eternity, cascading, colliding, touching, flowing, pouring: Nothing.

Faerore: Discern, you Emptiness, Order seeks thee. Lilting scores of wisdom wonder, are you satisfied?

Nayru: Empty; lifeless; do you fear, O Void? Lone, destitute, forlorn; does Silence seek a Song? Shall we oblige thee?


Din: These things I shall do unto our glory: Hear, O Void, and tremble! No longer shall you fleet, your ethereal trails shall be as one. Hear me, for I am Din, and my fire shall consume ye that obey not; may it be done.

Faerore: These things I shall do unto our glory: Hear, you forméd Void and gather before me. Order shall be your governor as we shall soon depart. Hear me, for I am Faerore, and my winds shall afflict ye that obey not; may it be done.

Nayru: These things I shall do unto our glory: Hear, you ordered Void and see! Motes of life and sparks of divinity shall tread your shape in our stead. Hear me, for I am Nayru, and my love shall depart from ye that obey not; may it be done.


And thus it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment